The complete legal service
It is an unfortunate fact of life that not all marriages or relationships last a lifetime. When a relationship is dissolved many aspects need careful consideration – finances (both present and future), housing and children’s wellbeing to name but a few.
Our Family Law Department can offer you a first class service to achieve a constructive and cost effective outcome in such circumstances. We give advice in plain English and adopt a proactive approach, dealing with matters today rather than next week.
We can give advice on:
- Divorce, Judicial Separation, Dissolution of Civil Partnerships and Cohabitation disputes
- Financial issues (including Lump Sum Orders, Clean Break Orders, Pension Sharing Orders and Property Adjustment Orders amongst others)
- Children’s Matters (including resolution of contact and residence issues)
- The suitability of Mediation to resolve issues
- Domestic Violence Issues (including emergency applications to the Court for your protection)
- Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Separation Agreements
- Change of Name Deeds
- Affidavits of Status for marriage abroad
A member of our Family Law Department will aim to meet with you on the same day. We offer a fixed fee consultation for an hour to discuss your concerns and provide initial advice and support.
Our Family solicitors are members of Resolution, an organisation of family lawyers committed to the constructive resolution of family disputes.